Thursday 5 April 2012

BREAKING NEWS! Part 2

So funny story. I haven't been at the job site for the past few days because I've been supply teaching. HOWEVER, this was an update that I needed to share. 


Yesterday, I was reading through the attendance list of one of my classes to make sure I could pronounce all of the names(the native students can be a handful). As I went down the list I got to a name which I recognized: ALEXANDER LALONDE. 


Now, this could be a coincidence. It's a common enough name, right? Well... I confronted Mr Lalonde while taking attendance. It went a little something like this: 


"Alexander Lalonde?" 
"Here." 
"Tell me, do you live near Cornwall Centre Road?" 
"Uhh... Yeah?" 
"You wrote on my house, sir."


That's right! I found that vandal in the most unlikely of places, and confronted him. Vindicated, I came home with a smile on my face and a story to share. 


Later days. 


Alex and Linzi

1 comment: